This document covers security aspects of apps created by HeroCoders for Atlassian Cloud products which are available now or in the future.
It is important to understand that Atlassian Cloud apps are separate web services which are hosted by their vendors. This is a consequence of Atlassian Cloud products architecture. It means that the service and its data are maintained by the vendors.
- We host all data provided by customers on .
- Our apps (running services) use the platform by Salesforce.
- All data transmission is encrypted with secure sockets layer (SSL) technology.
- Data backups are created on a daily and weekly basis.
- Daily data backups are available for eight subsequent days.
- Weekly data backups are triggered on Saturday and stored for eight subsequent weeks.
- The backup process is fully automated and managed by .
The security of your data is extremely important to us.
- We encrypt all network transmissions using secure sockets layer (SSL) technology.
- We safeguard our services against web attacks such as SQL injections, XSS or XSRF.
- We regularly back up your data to help prevent data loss and aid in data recovery.
- We perform regular peer code reviews and security audits to minimize security risks.
- We host data in secure, audited data centers provided by mLab and Heroku, located in the US.
We use the Atlassian Connect framework created and maintained by Atlassian to integrate our apps with Atlassian Cloud products. This provides an additional layer of security and separates our apps from sensitive data stored on the Atlassian side (such as passwords and payment details).
Overall, we employ all commercially reasonable safeguards (physical, managerial and technical) to preserve the integrity and security of your data, once it is received and stored.
No method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to us or store with our apps.
Changes to our Security Statement
If we change our Security Statement, we will post the amendments on this page to keep you up-to-date on what information has changed. Adjustments to this Security Statement are effective from the date they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding security, please send us an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your security is important to us, and we will do our very best to resolve your concerns.